- Reviews - Latest books, journal articles and
- Warfare in the Balkans - Historical overview
- Articles on Balkan military history
- Travel - Guide to museums and other sites of
- Albania - A military history tour
covering the castles, ancient sites and museums of this country
- Belgrade - the military museum and fortress. See
also the Danube Castles.
- Bosnia - A military history tour mostly covering the
fine medieval castles of Herzegovinia,
Central Bosnia and Northern
- Bucharest - the military and national museum
- Bulgaria - an overview followed by sections on the
National Military Museum, the
Plovdiv Aircraft Museum and
- Dalmatia - a military history tour up the Croatian
coast from Dubrovnik to Split
- Dardanelles - sail up this
strategic waterway and view the Turkish forts
- Epirus - The north west of Greece is explored in
- Gallipoli - The First World War battlefield.
- Istanbul - The army museum and the other
attractions including the Dardanelles forts.
- Moscow - Balkan interest at the Armed Forces Museum
and the Plevna memorial
- Venice - The main military history attraction is the
- Zagreb - A couple of museums of interest in the
- Tunisia - Yes, not in the Balkans but plenty of
- Wargaming - Scenarios and related items for
- Turnu 1462 - Vlad the Impaler and the
Ottoman Turks in this WAB scenario.
- Moldavia 1618 - Polish invasion
of the Ottoman Empire in 1618 with Imperialist support. DBR rules.
- The Lion Bites - Ali Pasha against an
Anglo/Russian invasion in 1806
- Onwards to Mesolongi! - A Greek War of
Independence scenario using PoW.
- Seliolu 1912 - The First Balkan War.
Bularia against the Turks using GWS.
- Kosturino 1915 - WW1 in the Balkans
using Great War Spearhead
- Down the Vardar - The German invasion of
the Balkans in 1941using Rapid Fire rules.
- Ottoman Turks - The Miniatures of